Whispering Heart

My blog. all about my life and times as a 22 year old.

Friday, April 13

the man who killed my uncle was sentanced on tuesday.

for you guys who don't know, my uncle was killed by a drunk driver several years ago. he was walking across his yard when the guy backed over him with a welding truck. he and my uncle were friends.

the guy ran from the cops only to turn himself on a few weeks later.

on tues the judge sentanced him to 2 years less one day. thats it for killing a man. it will be served in a medium security prison.

so you can now go and KILL a man and get less time then for defrauding the government. sounds like they have thier priorities straight.

was my uncles life really that worthless???

1 Comments:

Blogger BlaBla said...

That's horrible! There is something wrong with our justice system when something like that can happen!!

2:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home