Whispering Heart

My blog. all about my life and times as a 22 year old.

Tuesday, March 20

She Said YES!

Well world, I am Engaged!

yeah, thats right, My fiance is wearing a freakin nice diamond ring.

...the story begins...

I finally paid off the ring, its in my car waiting for the day.
Saturday is THE day, the day i propose, the day my heart stops climbing out of my throat.

Here is the plan:

12:00 noon- drop off my gf and her sis at a make-up party and go chill for a few hours.
3:00pm - pick gf and her sis up and drive out to her dad's place to drop of her sis.
6:00pm - drive to The Keg where a reserved table for two awaits us.
7:00pm (ish) - we go for a walk in a nearby park and i go down to one knee, clasp her hand, stare into her eyes...and say: Daphne....Will You Mary Me?

Here is what happened:

12:00 noon- drop off my gf and her sis at a make-up party and go chill for a few hours.
3:00pm - pick gf and her sis up and drive out to her dad's place to drop of her sis.
6:00pm - drive to The Keg where a reserved table for two awaits us.
7:00pm (ish) - we decide to go to a movie as it is too cold for a romantic walk in the park.
7:10pm - we find that our movie of choice starts at 9:40pm leaving us many hours to fill.
7:11pm - we decide to go to petland while we wait for the massive line ups dwindle to naught.
7:30pm - I make a break for the washroom to panic and practice infront of a mirror.
7:35pm - I call my dad. we talk and he tells me how proud he is of me. that helps with my stress abit but not much
7:39pm i leave the washroom and find my girl. I am working hard to prevent my heart/inner organs from escaping out my throat.
7:47pm - I find an excuse to get her alone in a secluded part of the pet store and go to one knee grasping her hand and blurting out in a rush: Daphne, willyoumarryMe??
7:48pm - she says yes as soon as she can talk and we go out to my car for kisses and hugs and a million phone calls.


Engaged
Fiance
getting married

all sorts of new words are popping up in my vocabulary now...

In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love
In Love
In Love
In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love


DUckles.....I Love You With all My Heart, Soul, Mind, and Body.

My Wife-to-be

I Love You!

5 Comments:

Blogger Pru said...

I am soooo happy for you both! Congratulations, brother of mine!
I love you lots.

4:25 p.m.  
Blogger BlaBla said...

Hehe!! Can't wait til the wedding woo hoo!!

(You should write in here more! lol)

9:27 a.m.  
Blogger Hope said...

Congrats! Does this mean I'm old now?

1:28 p.m.  
Blogger Whispering Heart said...

no mom you are not old...you are...um...mature?

8:30 a.m.  
Blogger Steve F. said...

That is so, so very cool. Congratulations and blessings, Daniel.

10:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home