Whispering Heart

My blog. all about my life and times as a 22 year old.

Sunday, March 19

Back for a bit

Ok, so I know i have not posted in a bit but i have had some local demand (from the one or two people actually reading this) so i will concede (sp?)

updates...

I have a NEW car. 2005 Pontiac Wave, 4-door hatchback/stationwagon mix with a 5-spd manual tranny, 1.6L 4-cyl engine and only about 14500 kms on it now (13000 when i got it)

i have a girl (aquired three days after my last post)

it is Duckie (the girl i have been talking about :D )
we are madly inlove and moving in together if all works out. we have been dating for 11 weeks.

I Love Her With All My Heart.


I have a new bed (we have a new bed) a queen sized one! its HUGE!!!

thats all for now...more later

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you need to write more on your story babe! ^_^ Thanks for writing in your blog!

6:49 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love you!! :D

5:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home