Whispering Heart

My blog. all about my life and times as a 22 year old.

Wednesday, November 16

Holy crap!

It has been WAY to long since i posted. I have been carried away at work and then with video games...and my new laptop. (will post on that later) i finally watched Star Wars Ep III...WoW!!! its my new favortie. it has way to much CGi but the emotional back currents had me in tears by the end...(i'll not spoil it for anyone who has not seen it)

so now i am watching Ep 4-6 and i found out that the new ep 6 has been edited. at the end when Luke sees Obi-wan Kenobi, Yoda, and Anakin, they replaced the old Anakin with Haden Christienson. not sure if i like it as he looks right at the camera...not at luke...lol

anyways.am going to go post ona different blog now...then play some AAO (america's Army) i am in an AAO Clan (or rather an AASF as the new version is)

ADios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home