Whispering Heart

My blog. all about my life and times as a 22 year old.

Thursday, December 15

Whispering Heart

went to the corall (local club) with Duckie and some of her friends...had a blast! i think i will do it more often as soon as i get my car (day after tommorow)

a good friend of mine from work is moving away at the end of Dec...*is sad* he is a really good friend (and he introduced me to pot) but he is moving hoime to is family and his woman. he really loves her....I am envious, i have always wanted someone like that....

got my copy of 'post secret' today...damn good book...I wish i had the guts to send in my secret(s)

anyways..should go, am helping that frined get boxes for moving tommorow..(errr today actually as it is 12:58am)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home