Whispering Heart

My blog. all about my life and times as a 22 year old.

Tuesday, February 20

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS LOTS OF F****** SWEARING

ok.
mom. you might not want to read this....

I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF RICK THE PRICK HARDASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the SOB is really getting on my fucking nerves.

I know his wife has spent more time in the hospital then out of it in the last year but FOR FUCKS SAKE! you dont take that out on us!!!!!!!!

his latest move was to schedule 64 pallets of product to come before we were even done building our orders. and thus we had to drop it all and unload/put away ALL of it...(he of course never showed up) the fucking jerkwad has stopped doing almost all his job and shifted it to us!!!!

and worse of all the manager does not notice/care...

the only reason i have not quit (and slashed his fucking tires)

is that a promotion i was recently offered takes me (for the most part) out from under his authority...

if something does not change soon half the FUCking warehouse is ging to quit...

if you are wondering what the fuck set me off.....

i am posting this after working a 15fucking hour day


fuckfuckfuckfuck
fuck
fuck
fuckfuck
fuckfuck
fuckfuck
fuckfuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuckfuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

rick....go fuck your self....


(or go to counciling and learn to be human...get rid of your god complex)


ok, breath.....whoooo....s

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I miss you honey, and I'll be home soon to make you feel bettah! Remember stress makes people do crazy things, so maybe thats why he's such a jerk. (maybe.) love love love!!

9:18 p.m.  
Blogger BlaBla said...

SCARY!! EEK.....

YOUR BLOG SAYS WRITE IN ME!!!!
DAN ... BRING ME ALIVE AGAIN.. WRITE IN ME!! GAHHHHH!!!!

P.S... did u start your promotion job yet?

12:52 a.m.  
Blogger Steve F. said...

I had to laugh reading this post.

I have a technical job - dealing with computers and data and people's paychecks. Completely different work from yours.

And yet I've had many days that sounded exactly like yours. Days that started at 7 AM and end the following day at 2 AM. Days when I wished I lived in a stone-walled house so I could smash crockery against the walls. Days when I understand exactly why there is a three-day waiting period to buy a gun, and (after a fashion) am grateful for it.

The good news is, these sucky days pass. The bad news is, like a bad Mexican dinner, they keep coming back.

Thanks for the smile and the sigh of recognition. I can't say "I know how you feel" - no one can, truthfully - but I have parked in front of some of those same buildings, in the very same neighborhoods. Peace to you, Daniel.

10:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home