Whispering Heart

My blog. all about my life and times as a 22 year old.

Saturday, May 17

Pineapple and locked Doors

Who here has locked their keys in their car? let me guess, the first thing that goes through your head is...son of a b**ch...followed quickly by a scramble around the car to check for open doors.

I joined the club today...for the second time.

I just finished load groceries into the car and i had left it running so the AC could keep the meat cool, i turned around to put away the shopping cart and closed the door....'click' .....oh shit....

(scramble around the car)

shit

*Ring Ring Ring*

"hun? ummm....I may have just cost us eighty bucks...yeah, i locked my keys in the car...yeah...uhuh....yeah the spare one too....ok...love you too" *click*

I asked a nearby guy if he had a coat-hanger handy, but to no avail. he said if we were in beaverlodge he could lend me a slimjim...but we are a few miles too far away for that.

he did however mention that i may have roadside assistance on my warrentee so off to the dealership i go.

Nope.

that expired 500km's ago Pierre tells me....

sonofa!

so back to the car i go

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hi ** Towing, april speaking," "Yeah how far do i have to bend over to get my car unlocked?" I ask... (not quite but the sentiment is the same)

"about seventy-five bucks...."

"ahh...ok, send em over"

About twenty minutes later the towtruck shows up

"lets hope it's one of these" the guys says, pulling a few tools out... Five minutes later he looks up...

"Nope
Let me get my wedges....." he says

'oh shit' I think. the last time i joined this club my paint got banged around. he promises he will be careful...

seventy-five dollars later he is driving away and i am examining my newly scratched up door.

******&^$#((&%#@!!!!!!

I exclaim


...


so now i am home, munching on pineapple and contimplating supper....I think it will be stuffed chicken breast and mashed potatos.

cool way to cut pineapple for all you out there who are used to gouging away till it looks like it just survived the trenches of WWII

Neat and tidy pineapple cutting

i find if you leave the top on the pineapple it is not so messy...makes a good handle

3 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

Sucks about the car, although it sounds like the kind of thing I'd do. Glad you liked the pineapple tips though!

8:21 p.m.  
Blogger BlaBla said...

I did that... in my parking garage... while i was cleaning it out. I even thought I hit unlock. I threw my keys, phone and purse down on the seat and went to clean out he back seat and guess what... click.. scramble!! yeah!! I had to go up to starbucks and use their phone and wait for someone to run out of the building so i could get back in. Thank goodness Megan came over with a coat hanger and saved my @ss!

3:28 p.m.  
Blogger Pru said...

I had no idea you were such a culinary wizard.
And you need AMA, bro.

5:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home