Whispering Heart

My blog. all about my life and times as a 22 year old.

Sunday, May 18

How Dare They!

Have you ever had an urge to hurt some one so bad?

some little punk bitches were harrasing my Love today as she walk into work. she called me later and told me about it. it is probably a good thing she waited. as soon as she told me...i just wanted to hurt them so baddly. she was crying on the phone...is it wrong to want to beat thoes little shits into the gropund. NO ONE talks to my girl like that...NO ONE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Duckie said...

I can't believe you actually went back to look for them too after I got off the phone with you. You're too sweet. Just don't ever hurt anyone!! lol

11:26 p.m.  
Blogger BlaBla said...

that's awsome Dan! Kick some asses!

3:25 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

You commented on the wrong post on my blog!

9:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home